This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WINNERS] 1st AngelForge Contest 2015

It started this year, a custom challenge began! An open custom contest hosted by The AngelForge. Anybody could enter and enter they did. We had a fantastic amount of diverse customs from an amazing array of artists. This presented the staff with a problem on how to pick a winner. We fought, we kicked, we drank, and then we voted. The vote was tight, the list was shortened. Debates occurred and then a light came on in the thread that a staff has yet to vote. And vote he did, into another tie. But 3rd place was decided in the process.

So our 3rd place winner is AngryNomad's Lion-O

Now two remained tied for first. More talk occurred, virtual chairs were thrown and a winner was decided. But first, who took the silver spot at second place?

The 2nd place winner is Bigbawsmcgraw's Zombie Spiderman.

And now, the First Place Winner is Unknownsoldier's Rocketeer

The coupon codes will be PM'ed to the winners to be used during checkout in the AF Store. These codes expire March 31st 2015

Thank you to everyone who entered. Look for our next contest soon!!

Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to those who participated. Also thanks to The AngelForge for hosting the contest and providing the great prizes.

Comment

More than happy with second place as its my highest finish in a competition and a big congrats to unknown soldier as that rocketeer is perfect. And well done to angry nomad for his lion-o and everyone who entered for making it such a good competition.

Comment

Congrats, everyone! Those are the three I'd have voted for. So good, and such impressive work!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you to everyone who entered! "Stay tuned" to the forum because we'll have more contests coming in the near future!

Comment

Awesome work. Congrats bros!

Comment

Congrats awesome work all around

Comment

congrats for the winner and remaining contestants!!!! see you all on the next contest

Comment

Wow! Uh Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed putting this one together! There was a lot of talent out there for this and I'm surprised that I brought home the gold. (Mind officially blown.) I know that I'll definitely be making a Nimoy tribute figure with this prize and a few others that I have been wanting to do.Thanks again and great work by everyone that contributed.

Comment

Well deserved win. Congrats. I was hoping to see some Nimoy tributes pop up from customizers. I'm excited to see what you do with yours. And by all means, post your Superhero customs here please. I really enjoy them and think others here would too. All styles,sizes, genre's, lines, and types of customs are enjoyed and appreciated here on The AngelForge!

Comment

Congratulations bigbawsmcgraw and unknown soldier! Thanks to Angelforge for having these awesome kits and heads to use to put together. Your site is truly angelic.

Comment

Congrats dudes!

Comment

Working...
                        X