The Medd Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Medd Project

Not sure what I could do, but I'm up for helping out where I can.

Edit: Related to what I wrote in the Absences thread, depending on how things go, maybe a group AF/118th project to do something nice for Medd.

Edit 3: Current list of ideas and members working on them:
    1. Custom Zombie Apocalypse/Nok Meddatron Figure (XOC/Krexx/Fogger/TR1ER)
    2. Custom set/display + fodder (TIE_Fighterk069)
    3. Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! (MSWI, Fogger, bigbawsmcgraw)
    4. Custom Vehicle
    5. Custom Black Flash (MSWI)
    6. Walking Dead Fall of the Governor Part 2, Walking Dead Descent Audiobooks (Dre)
    7. Rick Grimes(bigbawsmcgraw)
    8. Dogs (Fogger)
    9. $100 donation (The Boys at OG13)

please also count me in for a project for Medd.. maybe I can do a head sculpt for him

Comment

I've contacted Digler about an idea. I think if we keep the theme of the stuff for Medd in the realm of zombies, we might be onto something. Maybe Krexx can do a headsculpt OF Medd, and we can have someone build a Joe version of him outfitted for the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

Yeah, that'd be damn cool. We'd need to do his dogs as well.

Comment

We're typing this where he can see it but whatever. I have a figure I had been working on, and got some ideas from Dre too. We need a Nok decal, a Mutt jacket, some zombie apocalypse gear, a custom Meddatron head (Dre sent me some pics of Medd for Jose the sculpt master), and I have a "Chuckles" I was building that I would gladly sacrifice to use the body for.

Warning! Bad cellphone pic:

Comment

I should have a Mutt jacket that I'll gladly donate to the cause. I'll check tonight.

Comment

can someone move the Medd posts to a separate topic for me. can't seem to do that from my phone. wanted to keep this one just for a group project amongst the members.

Comment

I can once I'm off my phone and back at my pc.

Comment

Posts moved.

Comment

Glad to assist in anyway I can.

Comment

Anybody that is "new" to this topic, please share your ideas. We could conceivably send Medd a 70 pound box of stuff if we wanted to, and we don't have to limit it to just customs and the like either.

Comment

I would love to make a set/display for the figure/figures for this project... if that's cool with y'all. And I have parts for dudes, as well.

Comment

well shit, I know he likes his Z's, never made a custom Zombie before.......seems like now is the best time for it!

Comment

Tie, that would be awesome. And Mswi, I'm sure he would love that. If Krexx wants to make a Meddatron head, I have some reference pics he can use (compliments of Dre). I've got the figure base and Fogg's got the jacket, we still need a vehicle I think. I'm hoping Digler can take this on, but we'll see what we can come up with. Obviously there's no rush on this stuff, guys, though I imagine we don't want to wait a year to get it all together. I'd like the best case scenario to be we have everything with one of us, to pack and send off to him maybe in 2-3 months. I think that's a lot of time and if we need more, we'll obviously allot more time to the project as needed.

Comment

I think we should deliver it in person. Possibly set up a meet for him right in his area. I know not everyone could attend, but several of us live within driving distance to Medd. We could deliver the box, pass out a few gifts to his kids as well, then take them all out to a picnic/cookout meet up. Not a lot of time for big event planning, but we could pull off an impromptu custom day just for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X