Bigger Boa V2 WIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Boa V2 WIP

Almost there... just a few more pieces necessary to complete this, and the tiniest bit of paint for touchup and detail.

don't understand why you'd put the time an effort into a wuss like this when you know Rocky is going to knock the piss at of him!

Comment

Oh man, it's ON! Get working on that Rocky so BB can make him bleed all over the place!

Comment

He's gonna be awesome. But like I said XOC, Rocky wins in the final round.

Comment

Update and parts list, now that I have everything. I still need to paint, but thus far everything has come together too nicely to not share.

Head: FSS Big Boa
          Torso: Combination MU Ares and MU Hercules
          Arms: MU Hercules modded with "Ultimate" Stormshadow leg wraps as arm/hand wraps
          Upper Legs: MU Ares
          Knees: MU Herc modded with MU Crossbones kneepads, cast by AngelForge
          Lower Legs: MU Hercules
          Boots: MU Hercules Upper portion cast by Vortious, lower portion MU Thor modded into a rocker foot
          Harness: MU Herc cast by Vortious, modded to remove the strap across the chest
          Championship Belt: Cast by Vortious
          Gloves: FSS Big Boa, one pair strung together

Size Comparison:

Couple detail pics:

Comment

Pure awesome. I stand by liking the lower legs being skin. You said something about kneepads in a PM. I think the knee pads are fine Black or could be fine Red. Judgement call there. I think I would like them either way. I love the way you did the Gloves and that Vortious Cast BnB belt looks great on him.

Comment

Thanks.

More!

Preliminary Round: Big Boa vs TJ Combo (also WIP)

Comment

Working...
              X