OG13 Charity Figure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG13 Charity Figure

I wanted to put this here for all to see as well. Great figure, great price. Original thread is here - https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...odename-COMBAT
    Originally posted by Darkwise

Originally posted by darkwise
    Contributors:

bandy
    dark perceptor
    darkwise
    dropkick
    DS Customs
    Jericho
    kaedryl
    krisk
    kwobubba
    Lantern Lad
    lowlight27
    ozzie92
    scruffyronin
    spectre
    StarWarsGeek
    taterbot
    theVP
    Angel Forge

nice to see collabs like this

Comment

Gah, I hope I get DW the belts in time.

Comment

Krisk is fully aware that they will be done after the sell/send date. That was pre-thought out. He is a great understanding staff member over there. There was no way we, him, or anyone could do it in the time frame they wanted to put the Charity figure out. Belts will go to the buyers at a later date, Notice the picture does not reflect one on the figure. I have kept Krisk up to date, I told him you were away last week and I the week before. As we get AF updates, I will relay the updates to him.
        Last edited by Meddatron; 03-11-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• krisk
          krisk commented
          Editing a comment
          true story!

*whew* That makes me feel better. I didn't want to be the one holding this up.

Comment

We good bro. You know me, I try to be as transparent and realistic as I possibly can. Nothing works better than open communication.

Comment

Hey guys! long time lurker first time caller......umm, poster! hah

Comment

Originally posted by fogger1138 View Post
              Gah, I hope I get DW the belts in time.
              hey, no worries or rush, I didnt say we were doing it with the Belts..........I figured when we get them I will just send them out as a bonus! Actually, I had pretty much given up hope on getting them but then AF came in and saved the day!

Thanks guys for the work on our behalf!

Comment

Originally posted by fogger1138 View Post
                *whew* That makes me feel better. I didn't want to be the one holding this up.
                thats funny.....I have been working on this project since Octoberish of 2013!!!

I almost called him the Lost COMBAT figure! hahaha

Comment

Welcome Aboard bro. Great to see you here. Please feel free to use our forum for your future charities as well. Or contact me and I will set them up here.

Comment

• krisk
                    krisk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cool.. thanks

Hey all!

Just a little update........we have sold out of the 40 figures we have. Right now we are finishing up a little paint detail on 7 extras and have built 3 for Variants to auction off.

Today, we announced our site recipient as JpnX, https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...y-recipient-is, also, the OG13 Charity is donating to the Medd Project.

Thanks again for the help fellas!

Comment

We should be finished by next weekend with your copies. We have the gang mold complete and the first few test runs needed tweaking. The soft resin was too soft and the belts would not close properly or stay closed. The hard resin was to brittle to work. We believe we have found the Goldilocks zone with the formula and will try to finish by the 11th. Hopefully the next update is a completed report.

Comment

We will ship these out as soon as we get an address. Sending a pm now to get the information. There is a little variance the flexibility (some are slightly softer than others) and color, but these are hand mixed batches. There will be a few extra in the package in case we missed a flaw on a few. We did not completely trim/deflash/detail them as we knew you would be modding these.

Comment

thanks for the work fellas!
                        hope to get these in hand soon, that way, I can finish with the COMBAT figure and move to the two new projects!

Comment

Working...
                        X